Terms and conditions of the use of the web site of the European Multi-channel and Online Trade Association ASBL (EMOTA)
The website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which EMOTA is responsible is www.emota.eu. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these website terms and conditions. EMOTA may change these website terms and conditions at any time and without any prior notification to the users. If you do not accept these website terms and conditions please do not continue to use this website.
EMOTA reserves the right to change, to interrupt, to discontinue or only partially grant access or restrict access to the content of this website at any time without prior notice to the user.
- The information on this website is for information only. The pages have been compiled carefully. Nevertheless, to the extent allowed by applicable law, EMOTA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any of this information. The EMOTA secretariat, current and former EMOTA members and EMOTA partners shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance to any of the information contained in this website.
- By using this website, you agree that its content is exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the Belgian courts, to the exclusion of all others, have jurisdiction in the event of any dispute concerning this website and its use.
- This website, its content and design of these pages, where applicable, are subject to the copyright owned by EMOTA and its members. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permission.
- License to copy for personal use only
2. License to copy for limited purposes
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use.
The license to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the website may be:
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
- you acknowledge the website as the source of the material;
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and the third party agrees to comply with these terms.
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose;
- reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- EMOTA claims no copyright on any official document or in the public domain. Copyright, if any, of third party material found in this site must also be respected.
OTHER WEBSITES AND LINKS
Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience. Therefore, those links imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in these websites by EMOTA and its members. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EMOTA’s' prior written consent.
- If personal data and information is requested, these data will be treated in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- You have the right to be informed of any personal data regarding yourself being processed by EMOTA, and to demand the correction or removal of any incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant data. You can exercise this right by submitting a written request to this effect to us
European Multi-channel and Online Trade Association ASBL
Rue Belliard 20/3A
Phone: +32 (0) 2 502 02 27
Fax: +32 (0) 2 503 36 01
VAT number BE 0422 403 227