The European Trustmark
If the European Trustmark is displayed alongside a local association’s trustmark, customers will benefit from the following quality standards:
- Clear, comprehensive and accurate product description and merchant information before you place your order.
- Convenient, reliable, safe and legally compliant service
- Notification of all costs and any limitations / conditions prior to checkout.
- Charges that are complete and simple to understand – including any tax and delivery and surcharges.
- Access information on your order progress / history.
- Delivery as specified at the time of order
- Your purchases arriving in good condition.
- Helpful support with damaged / failed / late / attempted deliveries.
- A clear returns process, with any limitations/conditions notified at the beginning of the ordering process.
- Your personal data and rights being properly protected and managed.
For more information on our local Associations' Trustmarks, please click here.